if i were daring, competitive or athletic
at all, i would totally want to go to the Winter Olympics. i am so impressed by the speed skaters, snowboarders, mogul skiers, lugers...any sport that has people flying around the ice and snow at super high speeds is awesome. one of my favorite stories from this year is lindsey vonn, who won gold in alpine skiing, even with a brutal injury. way to go!

p.s. i totally love evan lysacek. i don't even care that he's a figure skater.

isn't he just adorable?
Okay I'm a total Johnny Weir junky! Seriously obsessed. So even though Johnny and Evan are rivals I will still try to support your man...I can't promise I'll succeed ;)
ReplyDeletei feel like you should take up either curling or the event where you cross country ski with a gun strapped to your back. i suggest these because i know how you like sports that make absolutely no sense and also how much you love the idea of carrying a gun while wearing ski boots. it's perfect really.
ReplyDelete