it's october. perfect time for pumpkins, ghosts, witches and...vampires.
in honor of my favorite month, i decided to give twilight another shot. the first time i saw it, i loathed it. however, on this dark, dreary fall day, it was kind of poetic. not too bad. i guess rainy days and edward cullen go hand in hand. we'll see how new moon fares against its predecessor.
side note: i am so ready to watch hocus pocus, my favorite halloween movie!
yeah, I haven't been able to make myself watch Twilight a second time. It's the bad 80s rock soundtrack that just seems to be unbearable. And I've read all the books, mind you.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a touch ashamed of the fact that I've never seen Hocus Pocus. I'm going to have to netflix it.
hocus pocus is your favorite halloween movie? ha ha, that's so awesome. bette midler is in that movie and you know how i feel about bette midler. perhaps we should put this on during our pumpkin carving extravaganza.
ReplyDelete