Sunday, January 16, 2011

recipe for a relaxing sunday.

sunday morning: i wake up feeling like someone shoved cotton balls up my nose and then rubbed my throat raw with a brillo pad. not a good way to start off the day. how to remedy this problem?


pajamas and cozy socks +
comfy couch +
cup of hot tea +
fire in the fireplace +
Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations =
---------------------------------------
soothing for a one sickly girl

have i ever mentioned that i love Anthony Bourdain? because i really do. i not only love the man for the silver fox that he is, but i love that he loves writing, traveling and eating. he's smart and a bit (ok, a lot) of a smart ass. he appreciates a good adventure and discovering what other cultures in the world are all about. i don't have the money to drop on an overseas trip whenever i want, but i can watch a little No Reservations and dream about where i want to go on my next journey. Brazil? New Zealand? India? Uzbekistan? (Bourdain can make any country look fascintating).

i think i'm feeling better already!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to congratulate you on the fire. I know from experience that it is not an easy task. Also, I added some Anthony Bourdain to my DVR to see what all the fuss is about. I'm sure I'll love him. And then we'll have to have a girl fight over who gets to marry that silver fox.

    ReplyDelete