Oh my gosh. I've been to those places-and they're fabulous! I'm going to call you before you leave. Send me some postcards! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :)Little Molly :)
BAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!Is there really anything else to say?
p.s. I like the new "about me" ditty. for seriously learn to play the guitar so we can jam together! necessity.
BEYOND jealous. Not joking. If I didn't have to start working soon, I'd be booking flights and buying chic travel clothes.
Oh my gosh. I've been to those places-and they're fabulous! I'm going to call you before you leave. Send me some postcards! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :)
ReplyDeleteLittle Molly :)
BAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs there really anything else to say?
p.s. I like the new "about me" ditty. for seriously learn to play the guitar so we can jam together! necessity.
ReplyDeleteBEYOND jealous. Not joking. If I didn't have to start working soon, I'd be booking flights and buying chic travel clothes.
ReplyDelete